The ticket settings will define what options participants see when they register for events. Ticket names should clearly reflect categories, divisions, or purpose to prevent any confusion when purchasing tickets.
Create a Ticket
- Country of Sale: Before you create tickets, the first thing you will need to do is configure your country and currency information.
- Division: Type in the name of your ticket ie. Early Bird, General Admission, Etc.
- Price: Enter the price for your ticket. You will see the fees that will be passed to the registrant automatically calculate to the right side of the field.
- Quantity Available: Enter the quantity available for this ticket type
- Ticket Sales Start and End Dates: Enter the dates and time that you would like this ticket to be available for purchase. Make sure you are using the correct time zone!
- Description: Enter the description for the ticket to be displayed on the registration page.
- Additional Settings: Choose whether or not the ticket purchaser must sign a waiver. You must have entered a waiver in the Basic Details section to have this option.
*Show the number of tickets available: Choose to hide the number available tickets to increase sales prior to the event.
From there, you can set up some more specifics regarding taxes and special information to be collected when people register for your event.
Paying Fees & Tax Options
- First, select whether you'd like to pass on the registration fees to the registrant (recommended), which would essentially make Wodify Live completely free for you as the organizer. Or, you can choose to absorb these fees yourself.
- Second, select whether or not you will be adding a tax rate to your ticket price, and if so, enter the tax rate to be applied
Collecting Participant Info
Create custom questions for registration to get to know your participants better and collect more information to run an awesome event. Custom questions can be optionally assigned to all tickets or whichever tickets you select.
Once your tickets are created, you are ready to Publish Your Event!